With several new or upcoming games this year, I don’t plan to take part in panels and conferences like last year, though I may appear here or there if I hear of something of interest.
My public schedule at GenCon will be mostly signings and demos at my publishers booth.
• I’ll be with Bruno Cathala at Fantasy Flight Games, presenting the new edition of Mission : Red Planet, on Thursday and Sunday from 10 to 12 am. A few hundred prerelease copies will be on sale at the con.
• I’ll be at Blue Orange to show the recently published Attila on Saturday from 11 to 12 am.
• I’ll be at Passport Games to demo and sign Warehouse 51, which ought to be on sale at the con, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 2 pm.
• Queen’s Necklace will also arrive just in time for GenCon, and I’ll be demoing and signing it, once again with Bruno Cathala, at Cool Mini or Not, on Thursday from 4 to 6 pm and on Sunday from 2 to 3 pm.
• The Asmodée team was last to answer, so it’s a bit tricky to find time slots to demo Mascarade, which I always want to play, and Raptor, which is due in a few months. I’ll update this schedule when I will know when I will be there.
And you can always try to catch me here or there in between….